Friday, October 15, 2010

It's been awhile

It has been awhile since we have updated here recently but we have been up to many things. For most of September the wedding took a back seat to classes starting and work. We did manage to book a photographer/ videographer. They are a husband and wife team that we actually witnessed in action the day we checked out the Inn. Here's the website http://www.jaycavallaro.com/ .


Also in September Jessica took a trip to Oklahoma and tried on dresses. She has narrowed it down to a few but there will be no pictures since we are both authors here. Last weekend I went shopping with my mom and I have possible also found the dress. Mom wants me to try on a few more dresses so I'm going to go home and to do so in November. After her visit we have been a little more wedding focused lately. I spent my day off on Monday contacting different vendors that were on the Inn's recommendation list. From this productivity we have decided on a baker for our cake (www.irenemaston.com) and a florist (www.nancysvermontflowers). We are also getting close to deciding on a DJ and the person to perform our ceremony music. All in all this week has been very productive and we are starting to feel as if our to- do list is getting shorter... I'll also be sure to up date soon on our unsuccessful trip to IKEA for our center pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment